Leadership That Builds People, Volume 2: Developing Leaders Around You
Author: Dr. James B. Richards of Impact Ministries
The majority of churches in America are less than 200 people. The population growth of our nation far exceeds the growth of the churches. While there are many factors that contribute to this stagnation, the primary reason may be found in our inability to develop leaders.
A single leader can effectively pastor a congregation of about 50. However, to go beyond that requires the development of team leaders. It is at this point that many pastors begin the downward spiral of frustration and desperation. So many times I have heard it said, “It was so much better in the beginning.” Or as the pastor of a large church confided, “I would give this all up today if I could just have it like it was when our church had 100 people.”
The ability to produce and maintain healthy growth in an organization is determined by our ability to develop other leaders. In this powerful book you will discover how to:
- Identify potential leaders
- Develop a leadership team that is moving in a consistent direction
- Identify and avoid those who would divide and destroy
- Develop team members to their full potential
- Train leaders without adding new programs
- Give every person the opportunity to fulfill their dreams without giving up on yours
This book is a must for every team leader and member. It will unlock the ability to fulfill your dreams and never use or abuse people. It will open the door to productivity with peace.