Every believer knows the promises are true, but most are still struggling to live the quality of life God promised!
Failure to grasp the mysteries of the Kingdom may be at the core of our struggles
Jesus’s teaching on the Kingdom has been widely misunderstood. Most theologians thought the Kingdom was a reference to salvation. This has resulted in an interpretation of salvation by works. But Jesus was very clearly talking about a realm we enter into in our heart.
In the Kingdom we:
- Live in a constant state of tranquility.
- Have peace because all God’s resources are available to us.
- Are safe and protected by God.
- Can be as God has provided in all areas.
- Have a joy that is not based on circumstances.
We will lead you through:
- How to perceive what is provided.
- How to enter the Kingdom realm.
- How to access all of God’s resources.
- How to open the door to a supernatural.
Jesus taught more about the Kingdom of God than anything else. Maybe it’s time we take a new look at the Kingdom of God, the heart of the Gospel!
There are no reviews yet.