Seeing God as He Really Is
Author: Dr. Jim Richards & Chaim Bentorah
The Bible teaches that we’ll experience God based on how we perceive Him. Incidentally, it’s the same with God, people, and the world at large; we’re never fully experiencing anyone as they are as much as the way we perceive them.
Contrary to what religion has pushed down our throats for centuries, God is proactively attempting to give us life at its best! But like the children of Israel, because of our beliefs, we limit what God can do in our lives.
All beliefs are based on Words and how we define them. When we have an inaccurate definition of words, we develop inaccurate, i.e., limiting, beliefs. What if we could identify just 10 words that, when properly understood, could change the way we perceive, believe, and experience God and open our hearts to an entirely new level of hope, faith, and optimism? Would you want to know those 10 Words? That’s what this book is all about!
In this book, you’ll discover words that:
- Religion deliberately mistranslated to make you see God as harsh and vengeful!
- Reveal the love of God beyond anything you’ve ever imagined!
- Remove the veil from your heart that limits what you can receive from God!
- Make walking with God easy and light!
- Will make you fall deeper in love with God.
- Develop an immovable trust in Him.
Ten Words could be the beginning of an internal revelation that magnifies the goodness and power of God in your life!